Server Updated 01.07.2018

Official server news will be posted here.
WhiteFang
Developer

Server Updated 01.07.2018

Post#1 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Server Update 01. 07. 2018

Classes Ready Check.

Human :
Guardian
Defender ( incresed pvp dmg )

Elf :
Priest ( Incresed pve & pvp dmg ) ( all bugs fixed )
Templar

Mage :
Wizard (incresed pvp dmg )
Warlock ( Incresed pve , pvp dmg )

Archer :
Scout ( Incressed durability , Incresed pve & pvp dmg )
Ranger

Dhan :
Avenger ( incressed pvp dmg )
Predator

Giant ( Comming )
Dekan (Comming )
Trinity (comming )

All trinity armors now drop from monsters everywhere.

Monster lvl incresed.

Rhakon 5 , 130 - 140 ( drop Golden Champion) High Rate
Blazing Temple 130 - 140 ( drop Golden Champion ) Medium Rate
Mangrove 130 - 140 ( drop Golden Champion ) Low Rate

Rhonelia 120 - 130 lvl ( drop Shadows ) High Rate
Kalistia ( drop Shadows ) Medium Rate
Shielynth ( drop Shadows ) Low Rate

Upper 110 - 120 ( drop Glacial ) High Rate
Undergrownd 110 - 120 ( drop Glacial ) Medium Rate
Rima 110- 120 ( drop Glacial ) Low Rate

jerkystar

Re: Server Update 01.07.2018

Post#2 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:31 pm

YaY , back to normal now , we can enjoy farming. And Finnaly we got the priest fix. <3 Much Love Guys

asdfaq

Post#3 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:07 am

Yay!!

Osiras

Post#4 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:55 pm

goood jobe gm you made total sh*t ! ;) grathz ! like mob dmg is stupid , drops are total nonsesn . in same map mobs drop glac shadow and golden good luck to farm any set in her naw . dmg is totaly broken . no logic at all spire you get glac parts , lower 6x armors and mobs hit x8 times more when in spire . LOGICK - NOOONNNNEEEE ! if you cant change prorerly dont change all maps at 1 time . becaus you will destroy game . amazing changes guys good luck you will lose even those players you have naw with stupid changes like that

WhiteFang
Developer

Post#5 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:31 pm

Osiras wrote:goood jobe gm you made total sh*t ! ;) grathz ! like mob dmg is stupid , drops are total nonsesn . in same map mobs drop glac shadow and golden good luck to farm any set in her naw . dmg is totaly broken . no logic at all spire you get glac parts , lower 6x armors and mobs hit x8 times more when in spire . LOGICK - NOOONNNNEEEE ! if you cant change prorerly dont change all maps at 1 time . becaus you will destroy game . amazing changes guys good luck you will lose even those players you have naw with stupid changes like that

where did you got glacial and shadows on same spot ?

WhiteFang
Developer

Post#6 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:32 pm

WhiteFang wrote:
Osiras wrote:goood jobe gm you made total sh*t ! ;) grathz ! like mob dmg is stupid , drops are total nonsesn . in same map mobs drop glac shadow and golden good luck to farm any set in her naw . dmg is totaly broken . no logic at all spire you get glac parts , lower 6x armors and mobs hit x8 times more when in spire . LOGICK - NOOONNNNEEEE ! if you cant change prorerly dont change all maps at 1 time . becaus you will destroy game . amazing changes guys good luck you will lose even those players you have naw with stupid changes like that

also as i sayd on the post you got more ways to farm ...

WhiteFang
Developer

Post#7 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:33 pm

WhiteFang wrote:

Upper 110 - 120 ( drop Glacial ) High Rate
Undergrownd 110 - 120 ( drop Glacial ) Medium Rate
Rima 110- 120 ( drop Glacial ) Low Rat

aqua1998

Post#8 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:50 pm

No hate mate but if i cant farm with a lvl 111 defender 6k pdf 18k hp 9k mele and all skils 7 and charms lvl 8-9 in uper it is kind of bolshit
im geting 800-1000 per hit , even with a 26%dd 8%healt abs 19%mele , because we dont have how to make good weapons , armors, acc , all is based on farm , and we cant farm my friend this is a fking big problem the onli playesrs that can farm in uper are the op dhans agi that donated to make katars with a lot of crit and hp abs , and even them need to be full scrols lvl 7 and alm lvl 7 , and u get the scrols onli if u donate , in my case i sold 1b crone for some badgers but it is still too hard to farm there , let the mobs with less dmg , at least 1 weak so we can make gear and graduate the dmg as the server is geting older and mor populated
And btw i spend 1b crones to make 2 skils lvl 7 that is kind of broken and im sure that isn't 25%succes rate
U dont have just donators on the server that can/will put 100$ in this server if thei dont see people playing so chill it isn't the best server but at least make it enjoyble
Sory for my gramatical mistakes hope you understend my point

Osiras

Post#9 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:49 pm

in rimma map you get all 3 drops ... its stupid becaus in total you cant get any for full set

Osiras

Post#10 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:54 pm

i was looking for place to farm at least something for full set... 1 mob at time and still it wount work like that . this dmg mobs do , and drops they have now ... its not playable for right now . you should fix this nonsense you made :) if you wish to see at least some people playing ;) thanks for readying and if you dont belive goo test it on your own with starting itams all buffs scrolls you not gona farm any place - no farm - no new weapons . So we are stuck lol