Voting Points not showing after voting

Report any game play bugs you encounter. Please provide as much info as possible.
sackboydb1234

Voting Points not showing after voting

Post#1 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:13 am

i have voted multiple times for vote points but i only have 3 out of all the times i voted ! please fix bug

drst0rm
Developer

Re: Voting Points not showing after voting

Post#2 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:50 pm

Vote points are updated after you log in inside the game.

Visha

Post#3 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:20 pm

i log in and out daily, they do not update, i vote every day regardless of getting points or not. but the points do not accrue at that rate, at best its 1 point every 2 or 3 days, makes it hard and time consuming to get the badge fragments required to make the best possible gear. i do understand u provide a free game and am vry grateful for that.

drst0rm
Developer

Post#4 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:43 pm

The points are only granted if the number of votes on xtremtop100 increases. Please make sure that the vote is recorded on xtremtop100.
I will also check the system again to see if any bugs are present.

Visha

Post#5 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:09 pm

after testing yesterday and today, if u vote whilst logged into the game, then the voting points do not appear. you must be logged out of the game to vote.

drst0rm
Developer

Post#6 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:39 am

That is not true. Just make sure you voted and that the vote count for renaissancerohan on xtremetop100 has increased and then log out and log in to the game. You will see the points are granted.

Visha

Post#7 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:52 pm

clicked vote 5 times in a row and not one single time did the vote number go up on xtremetop100, have not voted for over 24 hours so its not a daily limit issue.

Johndil

i cant play

Post#8 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:08 am

hi im done download the game then when i press start the game is not showing?