Introduction

Where the community gathers, to recruit, sell, buy and call out to each other.
AsTheNightFalls

Introduction

Post#1 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:03 pm

I would like to make this the official thread for the community to introduce themselves and maybe share a little bit about their history with the game as a player

My name is Mike! My main PVP toon will end up being a Guardian.. my farm toon will end up being an INT DK and if anyone has any questions reguarding builds as a Guardian.. please feel free to hit me up here / in game / or I may provide my outside contact (snap / messenger) on a future date

I played Rohan back when it was brand new.. I played Alpha through Blood Feud and I played several classes but the one that I have been made famous for.. was my Guardian.. I sold top tier hammer for 430.00 USD when it was thing :P but that was also when I quit due to some IRL that had came up..

Over the years I have been workn with 2 others on a private server for a different game and we have talked about making one for Rohan.. and to see that it was done now? I am just all about wanting to get on and make my Guardian and let people fear me when I show up for them TSBs!

- Komaz

drst0rm
Developer

Re: Introduction

Post#2 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:06 am

Hello, and welcome to our community. :)

AsTheNightFalls

Post#3 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:54 am

Hell yeah dude! SO FUCKN STOAKED for this! Yall got a donation button somewhere?

drst0rm
Developer

Post#4 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:17 am

You can find it in the members area:
http://www.renaissancerohan.com/members.php